FURNITURE, AGRICULTURE AND FOOD PROCESSING IN FOCUS OF THE CZ-RS TRADE COOPERATION
The Strategy on internationalization of the CZECH CLUSTER OF FURNITURE
PRODUCERS On the Serbian market and THE SERBIAN CLUSTER OF AGRICULTURAL AND FOOD PROCESSING On the Czech market are available at the project coordinators. For access to strategic documents please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The key outputs of the Project “Cluster-Based CZ-RS SME Trade Bridge”
are available on the link: http://clusterhouse.rs/
- Interactive web platform for direct business cooperation with export-oriented companies and clusters between the CZ and RS is available under the options: “Company” and “Cluster” per each country on the link: http://clusterhouse.rs/.
- Case study of export-oriented SME from the Czech Republic
The successful entry of the Hlimont s.r.o. company to the Serbian market and the establishment of the HK Metal Cluster
- Case study of export-oriented SME from the Republic of Serbia
The successful story of the YUMIS company business model based on benchmarking approach in cooperation with the leading Czech company VITANA
COMPANIES, ENTREPRENEURS, CLUSTERS & ASSOCIATIONS IN SERBIA OR CZECH REPUBLIC
IF YOU WISH TO
- ACCESS TO THE CZECH-SERBIAN MARKET
- IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS AND R&D KNOWLEDGE WITH CZECH REPUBLIC OR SERBIA
- SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT OF TRADE COOPERATION BETWEEN SERBIA AND CZECH REPUBLIC
For participation in the project “CZ-RS SME Trade Bridge” please complete the relevant questionnaire which is available on this web site in one of the following options of the main menu: “company” or “cluster” and send it via email email@example.com.
Transnational cooperation project “The importance of clusters for trade and development of small and medium enterprises” is implementing in the period from May 30 –November 25, 2016 between the Czech Republic and the Republic of Serbia, in the framework of Aid for Trade Programme – Serbia, funded by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic, co-funded by the Serbian Cluster House and non-financial supported by the Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications of the Republic of Serbia.
The project is one of the results of the Memorandum of Understanding signed between the Czech National Cluster Association and the Serbian Cluster House, in September 2, 2015 in Novi Sad within the accompanying business mission of the Czech Prime Minister Bohuslav Sobotka in Serbia, supported by the Check Republic and Serbian National Chambers of Economy, began to carry out its aim to boost the competitiveness edge of both countries through clusters.
The Center of coordination of the project:
FOR SERBIA: Cluster House from Nis www.clusterhouse.rs
THE CZECH REPUBLIC: National Association of Czech clusters from Ostrava www.nca.cz
The mission of the project is to encourage cross-border cooperation between small and medium-sized enterprises – members of the export-oriented clusters through trade cooperation, joint ventures and investments, exchange of knowledge, transfer of know-how and access to new markets.
The key project activities are:
- Mapping of export-oriented clusters and SMEs in the CZ and RS
- Interactive web platform for direct business cooperation between the CZ and RS http://clusterhouse.rs/
- Organization of the Czech-Serbian SME Cluster Trade Forum in RS (12-14 October 2016) and CZ (1-3 November 2016) including “Cluster learning Trip” to Prague and Nis / Kursumlija for 15 selected export- oriented clusters and SMEs
- Creation of case studies of the successful internationalization of SMEs in clusters in CZ and RS
- Preparation of internationalization strategies of two clusters in CZ and RS
We look forward to our cooperation