Warning: Parameter 2 to qtranxf_postsFilter() expected to be a reference, value given in /www/webvol20/pf/ehcq4kgrkjvc43r/clusterhouse.rs/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
for the LEDIB Programme beneficiaries, stakeholders, business and academia & Cluster House members
The Embassy of Denmark in Serbia & the Cluster House Nis
Supported by Faculty of Economics Nis & YUMIS company Nis
|10:30 – 11:00||For guests with special invitation
Round Table discussion about the LEDIB Programme impact on the SMEs development in Southern Serbia, and business development enhancement through cooperation between science and practice supported by public sector. Address: Niš, 52 Generala Milojka Lešjanina Str.
Registration of participants
|11:00 – 11:30||Round Table opening and welcome address
· N.E. Mr. Morten Skovgaard Hansen, Charge d’Affaires a.i. of The Embassy of Denmark in Serbia
· Mr. Carsten Lund, President of The LEDIB Cluster House Union Assembly
· Dr. Danka Milojković, Director of The Cluster House Nis and the Global TCI BofD
|11:30 – 12:30||Plenary session
· Discussion on the impact of the LEDIB Programme in Southern Serbia and local economic development after LEDIB completion
· Cluster House role in the region as an exit strategy of the LEDIB Programme and possibilities of its further development and growth supported by the local and regional partners in order to enhance economic development and generate new jobs
· Discussion with business people about current obstacles to boost development and to expand business activities in Southern Serbia
· Round Table closing remarks
Moderation: Cluster House Team
|13:00 – 14:30||For guests with a special invitation
Working lunch at the ethno restaurant, a member of the Cluster House
|15:00 – 16:00||For guests with a special invitation
Visit to YUMIS company, a member of the Cluster House
|16:30 – 17:30||Lecture on State of green – the Danish way
at the University of Nis Faculty of Economics
Trg Kralja Aleksandra Ujedinitelja, Niš
N.E. Mr. Morten Skovgaard Hansen
Charge d’Affaires a.i. of The Embassy of Denmark in Serbia
The official language of the Cluster Day in Nis is Serbian language.
The event will be followed by national, regional and local media.
For additional information please contact the Cluster House Info Center via:
e-mail email@example.com or mobile phone +381 65- 52 07 121
Looking forward to fruitful discussion to move a step forward cluster-based economic development in Southern Serbia.